Wednesday, November 24, 2010

If I have a sticker, like for State Police PBA assn, on the windshield, how do I put it on my new car off old?

I am wondering how i can change the little stickers that go on the windshield (This one is State P.B.A. it is OK) from my old car on the windshield, to my new car. They are transparent and have the glue, and i need to figure out how to remove it and preserve the stickiness so i can put it on my new windshield.



I -may- be able to peel it off.... is there any way to assist the peeling? Does it peel off better if it is hot or cold? Or will water help?



If i could get another sticker, i would. This is a sentimental PBA Sticker, and unfortunately the other car went to car heaven and the windshiels are NOT interchangeable (they completely different cars, like Ferraris and GMCs) so I wonder how to do this, any tips or tricks to help me not mess it up.



Thank You. - JosephIf I have a sticker, like for State Police PBA assn, on the windshield, how do I put it on my new car off old?
you can try heating it up with a hair dryer and removing it that way.If I have a sticker, like for State Police PBA assn, on the windshield, how do I put it on my new car off old?
donate another 10 dollars to them...i gave once and now the state of virginia cops,,the retired VA state cops..county.sheriffs dept the detectives association and the freaking Arkansas st police bug me.i got stickers up the ying yang