Saturday, November 20, 2010

Democrats & Republicans are like Night & Day! Does anyone believe that life experiences teach us things?

That when something is studied or you are around something day after day, you pick up on patterns that may not be obvious at first? I work at a State Motor Vehicle Inspection facility, we do Safety Inspections, Emission Testing %26amp; Windshield Repair(chips and cracks, free with full coverage ins.) Differences between Liberal Democrats and Conservative Republicans are immense! We have a unique operation with a long driveway, customers wait in line until waved up. Things I notice about Liberals/Democrats:



Dirty car, evidence of smoking/drinking, vehicle not maintained, usually reading a book, bad/care free attitudes, more likely to fail inspection, especially emissions(check engine light is on and they haven't fixed it, I thought they were all about the environment!), they think that we are supposed to change their windshield for free with only liability insurance(and it's all busted up), sometimes get angry and threaten violence when they vehicle fails inspection.



Things I notice about Conservatives/Republicans



Clean car, well maintained, friendly and usually leave a tip(Libs and Dems rarely do), usually pass inspection.



Before anyone says how do I know who's who...Very easy! Libs and Dems have Obama bumper stickers %26amp; T-shirts, they are listening to NPR on the radio, they have tatoo's and piercings, they are usually NOT working, rarely talk politics...



Cons and Reps have NRA stickers, are listening to our conservative AM station that plays RUSH and openly talk politics and their disdain for Obama.



I know this is not a 100% way to tell, but it's close and tells everything about the character and who is more important to this once great land...Democrats %26amp; Republicans are like Night %26amp; Day! Does anyone believe that life experiences teach us things?
Awesome post. When I see questions like this I wish there was some way to thumbs-up the asker.Democrats %26amp; Republicans are like Night %26amp; Day! Does anyone believe that life experiences teach us things?
Do you have to question their political standings before inspecting their cars?



You have no clue to anyone's political standing.Democrats %26amp; Republicans are like Night %26amp; Day! Does anyone believe that life experiences teach us things?
This is very true, and it is very important that people understand who we are dealing with in the leadership of this country.Democrats %26amp; Republicans are like Night %26amp; Day! Does anyone believe that life experiences teach us things?
It would appear that Cons have more $. btw isn't it against the law to %26quot;tip%26quot; state officials. I believe it is often called a bribe. Be vewy vewy careful here.Democrats %26amp; Republicans are like Night %26amp; Day! Does anyone believe that life experiences teach us things?
Okay, this is just stupid stereotyping. I fought the emissions regulations when they came to Tennessee. They are garbage. Just another way for the state to take our money.



I drive a 2002 Subaru which was emissions exempt in Colorado when I bought it. It has a check engine light perpetually on because what the idiot light wants me to fix isn't broken. I failed my last emissions test because the machine didn't like my gas cap, so I had to go buy a new one. My car is filthy, because I park it under trees and don't waste the water to wash it. It's a public bird restroom.



I'm a conservative.Democrats %26amp; Republicans are like Night %26amp; Day! Does anyone believe that life experiences teach us things?
do you really ask everyone if they are a liberal or a conservative -- come to nor cal and see your stereo types thrown out the widowDemocrats %26amp; Republicans are like Night %26amp; Day! Does anyone believe that life experiences teach us things?
Most people reading this know your claim to recognize libs or cons on sight is absurd.





Funny, yet another %26quot;renegade%26quot; Republican working as a career bureaucrat sucking on the sugar tit.







Yak all you want, you still have to look in the mirror and say %26quot;I'm a parasitic Bureaucrat!%26quot;Democrats %26amp; Republicans are like Night %26amp; Day! Does anyone believe that life experiences teach us things?
...gee thanks random internet poster without facts or strong arguments to add credibility to your ranting...you have so convinced me to change my thinking...Democrats %26amp; Republicans are like Night %26amp; Day! Does anyone believe that life experiences teach us things?
I can tell you that I would actually prefer to have public transportation, biking, and walking as suitable options for local travel. Anytime I can walk then that is what I do.



I'm a liberal democrat but I'm also an independent. I try to stay aware of the hypocrisy. I can't stand %26quot;holier than thou%26quot; attitudes and yes, we can all show them.



I never thought to tip for an inspection. I've never even heard it being done before. I don't trust auto places b/c of my experience. I have friends in the business that help and guide me. I've been learning more. It's hard b/c that kind of stuff puts me to sleep. I'm more academic than I am hands on.



My experience - it's been probably about 50/50 when it comes to a work ethic. I do think that liberals tend to be snobbier when it comes to what work they will do but some cons are that way too. I'm of the mindset - if it needs to be done and I can do it then I'm going to do it.



Actions tell what a person values. The more aware you are then the more you can change. I've been making changes. I've been committed to being more self aware. It's hard at first but I am finding it easier and so rewarding. It's freeing. I feel like I'm becoming more intelligent.



What we say - what we do - we may assume that they coincide but they don't. It's only until you are aware that you realize that you need to make some changes or accept the hypocrisy. I can't accept the hypocrisy so I seek to change. It's work. But it feels good. I think that is true of work.



A lot of liberals/dems do work but they are artists, writers, etc. You wouldn't necessarily see them working. They probably work odd hours esp if they do free lance stuff.



Liberals/Dems are more free spirits. They work. They are always thinking. I'm in MA. I think the cons are more likely to be lazy and find creative ways of not working but even that is only partially true for some. There are other reasons why that is.Democrats %26amp; Republicans are like Night %26amp; Day! Does anyone believe that life experiences teach us things?
Very good and very true!Democrats %26amp; Republicans are like Night %26amp; Day! Does anyone believe that life experiences teach us things?
Sounds like you know these Libs too good.