Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I replace a 1994 Isuzu Rodeo windshield weatherstrip?

I have a 1994 Isuzu Rodeo that has its windshield weatherstrip (top one) coming off. I have tried putting it back in place but it doesn't work. I want to replace the strip myself but do not know how to do it. There is no problem with the windshield, just the top strip. Could someone tell me how to replace the strip? Is it true that I will have to change the entire windshield in order to get the top strip fixed? Thank you.How do I replace a 1994 Isuzu Rodeo windshield weatherstrip?
instead of taken it off . go to the part store ,and look for windshield sealant. there r two a rll, and a tube .u want the tube. it will look like black sealant that is what glass placeuse. put some of down and push the weather strip in place and put a piece tape on it just to it in until it dries which is 24 hrs. that stuff works i put windshields in ted