Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change a car's windshield by yourself?

What tools do I need?

What should I watch out for to ensure safety?How to change a car%26039;s windshield by yourself?
windshield removal tool is a must. Glue to secure the new one. Watch for broken glass, if it don't fit don't force it.How to change a car%26039;s windshield by yourself?
I'll never understand why people will not put the vehicle year make and model in their questions. Not all windshields come out or go in the same way.How to change a car%26039;s windshield by yourself?
its a trick only few people know. maybe somebody can go over prcedures with you but if not done right it can leak or worse break. I would let the glass shop install it.How to change a car%26039;s windshield by yourself?
I don't think installation is a big cost in getting a windshield replaced. I wouldn't want to give it a try.
  • computer not booting up
  • short hair cut
  •