Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Mom called me a vindictive person?

I'm afraid that she might be right. She told me that I was a vindictive person in front of our entire family at our family reunion. My first response was to smash the windshield of her car. Is this something that a vindictive person would do? How can I change my behavior? Thanks.My Mom called me a vindictive person?
Meditation could help calm you

Or help give you a second or two thinking time, before you go smashing windshields



Meditation can de-stress and focus the mindMy Mom called me a vindictive person?
I would say you need some anger management classes.My Mom called me a vindictive person?
You neglect to tell us why your mother said you were a vindictive person. Your action, smashing the windshield of her car, is proof that you are a vindictive person. You need a therapist AND anger management.My Mom called me a vindictive person?
Smash windshield.... ah yes. That would be vindictive.



But, the good news is, if you didn't actually do it, then you are a person easily p*ssed off, but one who has enough sense to know better than to smash windshields.



All is not lost! Perhaps you came by all this naturally. Your mom should not have declared that you are a vindicative person in front of your entire family EITHER!My Mom called me a vindictive person?
lmao thats why i love trolls. They can be so amusing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgMy Mom called me a vindictive person?
Yes, your action of smashing windshield of her car indecated that you are being vindictive.My Mom called me a vindictive person?
Wow not only are you vindictive you are a Violet and angry person

your mom could put you in juvi or jail for busting her windshield or whip your butt or shave your head off for punishment

My Mom has been REALLY unfair to me but I would NEVER do anything bad to her

even if she hit me I would NEVER hit her back
  • working on nail fungus
  • control there temperature
  •