Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do i get my ex to quit being a jerk?

it's over I've accepted it, yet he shows up where i hang out, he makes it clear to my sister that he hates my guts, we have to work together three days a week, i avoid him as much as i can, last week, i'm hanging out with my friends, he shows up, ask the bartender to change the music, he knew i was playing, later him and his brother walk out with food to go, and lo and behold when i go out later to my car there is catsup smeared on my windshield.



He walked up to two of my friends to inform them he was going to a wedding where i knew one of his ex's would be, just wanted them to know he would be hanging out with her, why should I care.

I'm not sure where all this anger is coming from, but what if it gets worse.How do i get my ex to quit being a jerk?
Ask him to stop. If he doesn't put a restraining order on him.How do i get my ex to quit being a jerk?
call the cops, sweetie and report that he is harrassing you! Take a stand and mean it..........if you are serious!How do i get my ex to quit being a jerk?
ignore him. Dont let him see that he is getting to you, pissing you off. It sounds like he wants to piss you off and cause you pain. If you act like you dont care, it wont fuel his fire. Good luckHow do i get my ex to quit being a jerk?
Keep records of what he's doing. When you have sufficient evidence, you can have him arrested for stalking. Also, if he hurts you, you can get an order of protection against him.How do i get my ex to quit being a jerk?
Call the cops and just ignore the childish behaviour.How do i get my ex to quit being a jerk?
YOU CANT find a NEW BF or GF o.k.How do i get my ex to quit being a jerk?
You should have some really big men beat him up especially brothers, cousins, friends. Also try a restraining order.How do i get my ex to quit being a jerk?
He's immature. And I think the catsup stunt is illegal. Something like malicious vandalism to personal property. I wouldn't sue him over the catsup stunt. He's a child %26amp; will probably get distracted soon and do other childish things elsewhere. Act like he's not bothering you. He's only doing it to bother you. If it doesn't bother you, he'll move on to other moronic behaviors eventually, maybe soon.How do i get my ex to quit being a jerk?
simple. you can't. if he cares enough he'll stop on his own try ignoring himHow do i get my ex to quit being a jerk?
Men are such little boys.They don't particularly like been dumped.

To be honest, it makes them look stupid with there mates.

There could be alittle stalking about to happen as well. If the situation got out of hand, youmay need to leave you job and acquire another elsewhere, if thats possible.How do i get my ex to quit being a jerk?
I bet if you stopped sleepin with his friends it mite help !How do i get my ex to quit being a jerk?
He knows it bothers u so if u try and act like it dont maybe he will back off... Plus hes just inmature....